Successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Provide analysis of operations and processes across the entire product flow as well as providing support to personnel in various organizations across the entire site.
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently link information from large databases on diverse systems to drive improvements using statistical analysis techniques.
- Sustain and develop Statistical Analysis System (SAS) based programs in support of manufacturing, development and yield improvement efforts in a CCD image sensor semiconductor manufacturing facility.
- Maintain currently developed SAS programs in support of process control, yield improvement efforts, testing, quality, and new product development.
- Rebuild current SAS program library with R and Spotfire to leverage Datapower implementation.
- Consultation for Ad Hoc statistical and SAS program development for all organizations supporting the local manufacturing and business unit.
- BS in statistics or related field or engineering degree with strong statistical background required, MS or PhD in Statistics, Data Science or related field with expertise in data analysis and data mining preferred.
- Proficient with SAS macro generation with strong knowledge of Base SAS as well as SAS Graph.
- Ability to link and analyze data from many diverse manufacturing systems using R/SQL or other techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Detail oriented, team player, good verbal & written communication.
- Qualified to work in an ITAR environment.
- Engineering statistics background (SPC, DOE, JMP) preferred.
- Experience with Datapower, Spotfire and SAS PROC IML preferred.
- Semiconductor device physics and IC processing experience preferred.