$100K — $150K *
• Responsible for performing professional process engineering research, development, and evaluation in support of the company’s complex semiconductor capital equipment and systems.
• Reviews processing techniques and methods applied in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of products. Involvement may begin at any step from pilot plant to full-scale manufacturing.
• May conceive and plan projects involving definition and selection of new concepts and approaches in the processing or development of new processes.
• Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process specifications.
• Supports customer technology managers in the planning, data collection, analysis, and reporting of customer demos to defend existing process applications.
• Works with customer and senior engineers cross functionally to understand roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues/ challenges.
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements.
• Works with cross-functional teams to get information and results needed
• Professionally represent the company to the customer. Utilize knowledge of company’s product lines and services to keep existing/ potential customers informed when new/ additional needs are identified.
• Ph.D. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Physics with 3 years of relevant work; or
• M.S. with 6+ years of relevant work experience; or
• B.S. with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
• Familiarity with working in a chemical laboratory.
• Experience in surface preparation and analytical techniques.
• Interest in advanced technology and an on-going desire to learn.
• In-dept understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
• Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs and deadlines.
• Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal and external partners.
• Collaboration/ Matrix environment mindset.
Valid through: 6/10/2021