Details: A Senior Process Engineer job in Durham, NC, is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for leading up to five engineers and provide on-the–job education of junior engineers to become engineers. To be considered for this role, you will have at least a Bachelor of Science degree with over five years of experience with clean utility systems. A Professional Engineering License is required.
Senior Process Engineer Job Duties:
• Lead up to five engineers and provide on-the–job education of junior engineers to become engineers.
• Communicate changes to the scope of work to the project management.
• Ensure quality checks and reviews are in compliance with the client’s codes and regulations.
• Contribute with cost calculations and descriptions for proposals.
• Aid in the development of the department’s standards and guidelines.
• Promote the client and look for sales opportunities when in contact with customers.
Senior Process Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with over five years of experience with clean utility systems (WFI generation, clean steam generation, and piping specifications).
• A Professional Engineering License is required.
• Some pharmaceutical process experience is required.
• Project experience from Detailed Design, Construction, Commissioning & Qualification and handover is a requirement.
• Expect to travel at least 25%-35% of the time.