Job Title: Process Engineer
Location: Saint Louis, MI (48880)
As a Process Engineer, need to focus on continuous improvement of manufacturing products, process technologies and systems.
Need to focus on cost saving technologies, quality, reliability, safety, and high-performance work systems through definition & design.
Focus on a wide variety of fields, including process-mechanical operations, chemical processing and powder handling systems.
- Process engineerexperience in powder handling technology and FMCG/Pharmaceutical/Food industry.
- Expert in clean design and 3A sanitary standards.
- Knowledge in automating the powder manufacturing process.
- Preparation / review of PFD, P&ID's, layouts.
- Process Design including performing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipment etc.
- Collaborating with operations or process technology personnel on design and packaging specification.
- Onsite Offshore coordination is MUST
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary Skills: Process Engineering
Secondary Skills: FMCG/Pharma Background
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Educational Qualifications: BE - Chemical / Process Engineering