$80K — $100K *
This individual will work closely with Manufacturing and R&D to improve current and new products. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that the department's production and quality goals are met. The applicant will be the key interface between manufacturing and R&D. Hands-on mechanical aptitude and an exceptional problem-solving ability are important.
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for current and new manufacturing processes
• Implement new product processes in Manufacturing during the transfer from Product Development
• Research for improvements to support processing of large scale column packing
• Contribute to the process design for new products during the development phase
• Develop standardized documentation including SOP’s, training, validation of equipment, and reports
• Provide accurate and timely project reporting to internal and external stakeholders
• Identify and resolve process and quality related problems for assigned manufacturing processes
• Optimize current processes and identify emerging technologies for future implementation
• Implementation of corrective actions to solve problems based on root cause analysis
• Develop and own Process Improvement projects
• Engineering degree or equivalent required
• 5-10 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing or development environment
• Demonstrated track record of successful project execution
• Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a cross functional team environment
• Experience with any/all of the following processes are desired:
• Chromatography scale up and Packing Chromatography columns
• Technology transfer between manufacturing sites
• Experience with the operation of laboratory equipment (including pumps, UV detectors, pressure tanks, and various gauges/sensors) and operation of process-scale manufacturing equipment.
• Experience with Biopharma products and devices
Valid through: 8/29/2020
$200K — $250K + stock options, etc.