Senior Process Engineer: Paint and Powder Coating:
Searching for a talented engineer who possess either paint and/or powder coating technology involving equipment and finishing in a fast cycling manufacturing environment. This individual will be the lead person within the Finishing facility and will drive productivity and continuous improvements across all functional areas including: Receiving, Pre-hang, Load, Unload, Paint, Waste Water and Non- Conforming Material. This individual will become the go-to person involving new paint line technology as well as providing the guidance and engineered cost studies for optimization of the existing lines.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Will establish Load and Rack procedures for engineering rack density associated to production requirements including set schedules for maintenance for load related equipment for all coating lines.
- Responsible for creating procedures for all paint line equipment, tooling and materials. This would include wash, rinse, paint booth and oven related areas.
- Maintain an awareness and enhancement of Coating lines profitability.
- Will coordinate with manufacturing in identifying and resolving issues as well as process improvement opportunities related to production and quality.
- Possess an understanding of material selection for appropriate tooling and materials.
- Experience & training in lean manufacturing practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Possess Leadership skills and can communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Operates with high integrity; builds trust, wins and sustains credibility in relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience.