We have partnered with a large Manufacturing company in the Tampa, FL area to provide them with a a Process Engineer with aerospace and castings experience.
Summary Develops manufacturing processes based on customer blueprints and specifications. Troubleshoots process problems and provides technical support to manufacturing to ensure the on time production of investment castings that meet the highest quality standards at the lowest possible cost.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Aerospace industy and castings experiencepreferred.
- Utilizes process knowledge, basic engineering principles, previous experience, and creativity as necessary to develop processes that result in the production of quality castings that conform to customer specifications and time tables
- Review customer specifications and blueprints to determine the procedures, testing, and routing sequences required to meet the metallurgical part requirements
- Participate in plant initiatives to support the reduction of scrap, rework and overall casting cost. Initiatives include but not limited to daily scrap reviews, development of SPC for significant process steps and participation in cost improvement teams
- Develop and maintain shop instructions
- Interface with customer representatives to develop new products, participate in joint cost reduction initiatives, and support general customer program requirements.
- Develop new technology to support plant initiatives
Education and/or Experience
- Experience with Investment Castings is a major plus.
- B/S in Metallurgical, Materials or Chemical Engineering or other related fields of experience.
- Specific experience with Industrial Gas Turbine (IGT) components is a plus.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn