We need someone with process engineering experience is packaging, engineered foams, or plastic injection mold.
Position Title Process Engineer - Manufacturing
Location Plymouth Wisconsin
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement/Process Engineer.
There are 3 keys to success in this role:
1. Initiative - have a hands on approach with a "can do" attitude
2. Teamwork - work together with all team members with respect and integrity
3. Ingenuity - work to find creative solutions to overcome roadblocks in the manufacturing
? Lead the Continuous Improvement Team to drive improvement in business KPI's.
? Development and implementation of automation for the manufacturing process
? Creating and updating SolidWorks models
? Design, develop, and build, and test automation equipment and fixture tooling
? Participate in Design for Manufacturing & Assembly" (DFM/A) reviews, and Process
"Failure Mode Effects Analysis" (FMEA's)
? Help develop manufacturing processes and Job Instructions
? Design schematics and build electrical control systems
? Program and troubleshoot PLC's
? Specify tooling and equipment for the manufacturing of EPS and Engineered Particle
? Utilize Data to determine focus areas for Continuous Improvement and Implement
? Perform engineering calculations to support equipment designs
?Associate's Degree within the Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering field
? Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing related experience in Packaging, EPS, Engineered
Particle Foams, or injection molded plastics
?Six SigmaBlack Belt Certified with Demonstrated Project Experience
?Lean Certification with Demonstrated Implementation Experience
? Demonstrated Experience in Automation Implementation
? Demonstrated Experience in utilizing data to improve process
? Proficient in SolidWorks
?Experience with Google software (Google Doc's, etc.)
? Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to
effectively communicate to all levels within an organization.
? Possess well-developed manufacturing process knowledge, problem solving skills, and
? Positive attitude!
Bottom line requirements, we need someoone with:
1. Associate's Degree or higher within the Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering field or related.
2. 5+ years of manufacturing related experience in Packaging, EPS, Engineered Particle Foams, or injection molded plastics.
3. Six Sigma Black Belt Certified with Demonstrated Project Experience.
4. Lean Certification with Demonstrated Implementation Experience.
5. Demonstrated Experience in Automation Implementation.
6. Proficient in SolidWorks.