we are looking for a Logic Process or Process Integration Engineer, who will focus on the development of Logic technology solutions for advanced node, Requires depth and/or breadth of expertise in semiconductor processing equipment in the PVD, CVD, ALD, and Chemistry depth in knowledge. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.Key Responsibilities
- Work with a logic integration and process team to develop advanced logic solutions.
- Understand technology inflections in Logic technology and translate to process equipment & Integration requirements.
- Work in a collaborative R&D environment with individuals from different disciplines and/or business units.
- Develop PVD, CVD and ALD processes from initial concept for new integrations, through product prototyping, and finally providing manufacturable solutions to the production organization.
- Develop and apply innovative techniques to characterize PVD, CVD and ALD hardware and aid in the ongoing development of PVD, CVD and ALD hardware for a range of applications, within safety guidelines.
- Design experiments, collect and analyze data, and compile reports on significantly complex process engineering experiments for a range of processes and products.
- Interact with key customers and stakeholders to resolve significantly complex process & integration engineering issues for a range of products to address our customers High Value Problems (HVP)
- Generate internal and external documentation for products, presentations, technical reports for integrated products and generate process engineering specifications for integrated products.
- Excellent understanding of Logic technology and knowledge of process integration and device physics is required.
- Strong understanding of MOL/ BEOL processes. Knowledge of MOL/ BEOL equipment is a strong plus.
- Experience over 5 years related to ALD or CVD and PVD process is preferred or experience in semiconductor processing as a lead process integration engineer on leading edge technology.
- Regarded as the technical expert in Plasma based process for semiconductor manufacturing
- Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Advanced degree (M.S./ Ph.D) in Materials Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Physics is required
- Excellent presentation skills, data analysis skills, and communication skill.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Bachelor's DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:
7 - 10 YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:
Yes, 10% of the TimeRelocation Eligible:
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.