Process Engineer - I (Medical Device, Pharma)
??We are looking for Process Engineer-I (Medical device, Pharma) for our client in Fremont, CA
Job Title: Process Engineer-I (Medical device, Pharma)
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The holder of this position is responsible for the development and improvement of one or more operations or areas, that have an impact on one or more of the performance measures of the company.
- The responsibilities will include: support the bases or current condition, communicate / lead improvement projects from establishing a strategic plan to the implementation based on the performance measure identified through the use of JJPS (Johnson & Johnson Production System) tools, Lean and Six Sigma
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Is responsible of ensuring that the goals of his/her projects are aligned with the strategic plan of the plant.
- Support in ensuring that the performance measures system is kept updated.
- Is responsible of updating and informing his/her clients about the results.
- Coordinates meetings on periodical basis to present the advances, possible issues and status of each project.
- Is responsible of maintaining open and effective communication with other project Leaders.
- Is responsible of the understanding of the Quality procedures, of the safety, environmental and ergonomic aspects that are necessary to comply with or to implement during the project (GMPs, ISO, FDA, Internal Policies, etc.).
- Is responsible of ensuring the personal compliance and of the company with all the regulations, policies and procedures through its processes, including Health, Safety and Environment and ergonomics.
- Maintains optimal communication with the rest of the associated departments to obtain the biggest advantage of the processes improvements.
- Provides support to the display of JJPS, Six Sigma, PE and Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures in regard of Environment, Health and Safety.