Haskell’s Process Division seeks a Process Engineer to work with our dynamic team, based on the following qualifications:
- Develops and implements design and standards;
- Reviews equipment specifications and line layouts;
- Evaluates equipment requirements;
- Coordinates Project Teams;
- Maintains project plans and schedules;
- Processing studies;
- Maintains the resource schedule and mentor design engineers;
- Oversees installations and start-ups;
- Directs work of construction crews and service technicians;
- Works with automation teams to establish sequence of operation and control system architecture;
- Assists in the development & implementation of an acceptance test plan for the equipment at vendor’s facility and for the installed system at customer’s facility;
- Ensures all drawings are updated at completion of project;
- Develops personal technical skills as well as those of co-workers;
- Flexibility for travel up to 50% at times for installations and start-up is required.
- Degreed Engineer (B.S.) in Mechanical, Chemical, Food Science or Food & Dairy Engineering;
- Seven (7) years of experience with process and piping design;
- Experience with food/beverage and/or dry processing is preferred;
- Computer aided design (CAD) is desirable.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc..:
- Must be computer literate, including MS Office Suite products;
- Pump flow or AutoCAD experience;
- Familiarity with ISA standards; NFPA (relating to equipment) knowledge is preferred;
- Prefer someone with both “in office” and on-site “commissioning and start-up” experience;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
- Good engineering talents and work well on a team;
- Must stay on task and complete work on schedule;
- Must promote the principles and professionalism of the company/team;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to adjust to changing timelines and meet deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust.
At Haskell, the ability to design and deliver sophisticated process systems, focused on client needs, is central to our total facility solutions strategy. Our clients count on us to design and deliver systems that will give them an edge in an increasingly competitive environment. Haskell’s expertise in system design, procurement, and implementation ensures process projects achieve production goals and organizational strategies.
HASKELL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities) & Drug-Free Workplace.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
5-7 years: Process engineering design experience