We are looking for ?????Process Engineer for our client in Fayetteville, AR
Job Title: Process Engineer
Job Location: Fayetteville, AR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- This position is responsible for designing and initiating complex layouts for projects.
- This includes developing scope of work and writing specifications for proposals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Providing effective project management from inception through construction and installation.
- Organize the design resources, supervise design, specification and procurement and coordinate the company's objectives regarding capacity, operability, economics and timelines.
- Involvement in the selection of approved contractors, deciding which systems are best suited for a specific applications and how they are to be installed.
- Working with Safety Coordinators, becoming familiar with OSHA regulations; providing conceptual design engineering for new projects for utility systems other than refrigeration and electrical; help conduct annual boiler, compressed air, heat exchanger, drying equipment, hydraulic, ventilation, hot water, cold water, air scrubbing, odor control system inspections and write comprehensive reports recommending design considerations.
- Stand-by recommendations, repair or replacement activities and code compliance issues; maintain working knowledge of applicable codes that pertain to development of Mechanical Engineering standards; coordinate project design work including planning, design calculations, flow sheets, mechanical layouts, mechanical, electrical, insulation, etc., with other departments; maintain current project knowledge of project cost and assume responsibility for project cost management; consult with accounting personnel relative to project accounting procedures and project costs.
- Capable of working on multi-faceted projects of any magnitude while requiring limited supervision; Has demonstrated repeated ability to complete complex projects on time and on budget; good knowledge of a variety of the Mechanical Engineering disciplines concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and use of computer programs, spreadsheet, database and scheduling programs. Microsoft exposure preferred.
- Travel: 25% to 50%
- B.S. in Engineering or equivalent engineering experience.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years' applicable engineering experience in USDA food processing.