The Process Engineer (PE) plans, conducts, and manages research and development work with the origination and application of new and unique techniques.
- Leads key acquisition technical areas and is responsible for facilitating meeting project milestones and deliverables.
- Applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and advanced technical and analytical research techniques to determine solutions based on client requirements.
- Analyzes activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making and resource allocation.
- Employs process improvements, re-engineering methodologies, and principles for modernization of systems and projects.
- Creates project plans to achieve performance-based objectives, enhancing implementation, systems, and services.
- Provides integral support in mission requirements determination, conceptualization, design, and documentation.
- 6-10 years?experience
- Bachelor?s Degree or 12years? work experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for CI Poly
- Experiencesupporting theRFP development and coordination
- Experience in identifying and assessing risks associated with acquisition implementation
- Experience with end-to-end acquisition life-cycle functions
- Experience drafting acquisition documentation (SOW, Task Orders, or Acquisition Plans)
- Experience being part of a support team for source selections evaluations
- Experience developing and implementing approved metrics to assist with functional area processes, initial baseline processes, identifying meaningful improvements and tracking processes for the use of planning and reviews
Desired experience with one or more of the following based on assigned task area:
- IT and Managed Service Provider Acquisition
- Commercial Hardware and Software Acquisition and Licensing Processes and Tools
- Supply Chain Management
- Property Manuals and Processes
- Service Level Agreements
- Earned Value Management
LeanSix Sigma; Business Process Re-engineering credentials
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity