The Components & Systems Process Engineer is responsible for engineering support and process improvement for all C&S products with an emphasis on EUV and 1um product lines. Responsible for process and product problem solving. Directly lead interdepartmental problem solving initiatives and process improvements by utilizing PFMEA, 8D, SPC, Gage R&R, etc. Provide engineering support to initiate departmental audits and establish procedures in compliance with ISO9001:2015.
- Provide engineering support for C&S products. This includes new product development, testing, establishing procedures, and customer interfacing.
- Implement the latest quality tools PFMEA , SPC, Control Plans, etc. to support departmental processes
- Provide engineering support for all C&S processes. This includes establishing and writing procedures, auditing, training, and implementing.
- Provide engineering support when failures arise and lead corrective actions.
- Auditing of existing procedures
- Conduct training for new procedures
- Work on product/process development or improvements as required, with emphasis on EUV and 1um product lines.
- Assuring the accuracy and repeatability of testing equipment and processes.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Good mechanical problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills for department interfacing.
- Strong knowledge of Lean / Quality tools & AIAG core tools preferred.
- Good technical writing skills are a plus.