Process Engineer has a wide scope of projects to oversee from start to finish. There will be customer interaction as materials will be developed per customer specifications. They feel the are capable of making whatever the customer needs. There will be time spent in the field with fabricators to ensure quality. The company has there own products as well as many custom products to meet customer needs. There will be liquid process system designs with both drawings and written descriptions for including membrane filtration and pasteurization. This person will be dealing with Clean In Place machines. The company focuses on growth, improvement and planning for the future.
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Design experience with USDA, WDA and 3A sanitary standards in a sanitary industry like food, dairy pharmaceuticals, etc...
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- ASME B31.3 or B31.1 standard knowledge
- Experience dealing with sizing systems, flows, and pressures
Highly preferred but not required experience would include:
- Valve and pump selection and sizing experience
- Process and heat exchange equipment experience