Work with the teams to screen and develop the brownfield facilities scope of work and coordinating the other team members to deliver the complete engineering packages. RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Perform design calculations and assist in the performance of engineering and field development studies.
- Running of proprietary software (Hysys, Process, Pipesim) or in-house developed software (ADEPT).
- Performing engineering calculations (e.g. equipment & line sizing).
- Production of engineering documents (e.g. P&IDs, data sheets).
- Conducting engineering studies into alternative gas and oil processing technologies.
- Production of technical notes for reporting of study results.
- Evaluation of alternative field development options.
- Ensuring that the project scope of work, design basis, philosophies, standards and procedures including QA are known, understood and implemented by the discipline personnel assigned to the project.
- Direction and monitoring the execution of work with regard to content and quality of all documentation within the disciplines scope of work.
- Participating in all discipline activities including preparation and checking of documents, specifications, procedures, standards, data sheets etc.
- Prepare and check enquiry/purchase requisitions and evaluate bids.
- May participate in aspects of Project Safety issues when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- BS degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 15-20years of experience in the oil & gas industry as a process or a development planning engineer.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working on upstream brownfield projects.
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
Experience with Hysys.
- Analytical and judgmental skills to find and implement proactive solutions.
- Knowledge of thermodynamic fluid properties & phase behavior, designing of oil and gas processing facilities, designing utilities and support systems.
- Modeling and analysis of steady state for process plant.
- Ability to assess key uncertainties impacting production system development and able to prepare production systems design basis and specifications.
- Willingness to relocate to client site for brownfield scope of work