At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
The Process Engineer 3 will be a part of the Servicing Engineering Office supporting Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Servicing operations teams within Customer Account Management, including account maintenance operations, remittance and communications, tax insurance & escrow, and settlement operations. The candidate will lead performance improvement intiatives using continuous improvement methodologies. A process improvement or quality background is preferred, with stong ability to facilitate and build relationships both in person and virtually. Financial sector experience not required.
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, major LOB or multi-LOB/group redesign initiatives that encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state redesign requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts.
- Aligns projects to management and business strategy.
- Integrates vertical and horizontal solutions into the strategy.
- Overcomes barriers related to cultural shifts, silo mentality.
- Ensures effective relationships among the design team(s) and partners.
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensures development of metrics (key indicators) that provide data for future improvement opportunities.
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to execute projects.
- Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Ensures appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and/or statistical approach.
- Coaches multiple redesign teams in six sigma or related process and tools. Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics and/or engineering); or LEAN/Six Sigma Black belt and 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: process engineering, military (supply chain, analytics or engineering)
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience identifying inefficiencies, finding opportunities to streamline business processes, and implementing change
- Experience using data analysis to identify trends