The Manager for Finance Operation Model will provide leadership, professional oversight and support of key initiatives derived from the Finance Operating Model strategic plan and team mission, to deliver solutions that promote efficiency, internal customer service and expense savings which are in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
This position is a member of the Finance Operating Model team, who can take charge of a project by independently working with the business to understand their requirements, gather process data, do analysis and deliver the desired outcomes that will meets business needs. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes
The Manager will be technically proficient, analytical, possess the necessary drive, business and operational acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a confident and collaborative project management leader.
The Finance Operating Model’s objective is to:
• Understand the strategic direction set by Finance Leadership and use considerable judgment to determine the best solutions to deliver on those objectives;
• Understand the connection points across Finance Functions and ensure that meaningful progress is being made in all areas of prioritization;
• Provide oversight and leadership to project teams engaged in the delivery of a wide range of Operating Model initiatives;
• Provide support to Finance Leadership in development of initiatives and building strong relationships within Finance;
• Maintain an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations impacting the Finance Operating Model
Key responsibilities include:
Process Design and Internal Control:
Requisite Skills and Experience
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.