We have been retained by a growing and innovative manufacturer who is seeking a Process Design & Development Manager for their Canton, Ohio location.
We are looking for the best and brightest for these positions. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, cost of living, the compensation and quality of life.
Is this you???
Process Design & Development Manager
This engineering group manager position is a part of the global Process Design & Development management team, which supports bearing manufacturing. The purpose of this position is to form, develop and execute manufacturing/technical strategies, processes, capabilities and tactics across a number of plants, either focused on a business segment (e.g., Process Industries, Mobile TRB, Europe, etc.) or focused on a set of strategic programs across multiple segments. Great benefits included 401k match, medical, dental health/ wellness, etc.
Responsibilities and Required Skills
* Lead a team of engineering resources and matrixed project teams on critical projects and ensure project execution against deadlines and capital/resource budgets. Direct reports will consist of 6 to 8 technical individual contributors (grinding, heat treat etc.) generally at principal through senior specialist levels.
* Manage select projects or programs and project teams to deliver business results. These projects will typically consist of 3-15 associates globally to develop and deploy specific manufacturing processes, usually as a part of a larger process design initiative and/or technology innovation, managed jointly with World Headquarter technical teams.
* Global responsibility for bearing manufacturing plants/products and supporting the development of engineering capabilities within the plants.
* Provide support for all bearing process initiatives, related manufacturing plants and supply chains, along with support of CI initiatives.
Required Technical/Functional Skills
* Manufacturing, Engineering, Maintenance and/or Operations
* In-depth knowledge and experience with manufacturing equipment / processes
* Demonstrated ability in project management and team coordination on a global scale
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop technical skills / key competencies with direct reports
* Bachelor?s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering (Master?s degree preferred)
* 7 years of manufacturing or process development experience
Authorized US only