Line of Business Description: This role is in support of Transformation for Mortgage and Vehicle Servicing Operations (MVSO) organization. Role will be focused on high impact cross functional initiatives that deliver business outcomes, driving execution of Operational Excellence (OpEx) transformation work for medium to large scale projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data analysis skills and completion of cross functional strategic assessments to assess and prioritize opportunities to drive ongoing improvements to customer experience, efficiencies, automation and controls
- Current and Target state process design and analysis
- Impact assessments tied to cross functional change, including upstream and downstream
- Operational readiness including cross functional coordination with procedures, communications and training teams
- Leading multiple projects and priorities at the same time, including process or project analysis and assessments, managing all deliverables, process or project materials, communications, oversight of necessary training and employee readiness needs for process only or technology change efforts.
- Facilitates across multiple areas (business, operations, technology, key partners) to drive critical change initiatives.
- Oversees analysis of current-state and development of future-state to facilitate implementation.
- Integrates knowledge of end to end business process into program planning and decisioning processes.
- Working independently, using process excellence expertise and proven demonstration of strategic thinking and tactical planning with an ability to turn complex ideas into well-structured processes.
- Assessing the adoption riskassociated with the change effort.
- Communicating risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation.
- Identifying, developing and executing strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes.
- Developing concise and succinct presentations that will influence dialogue at all executive levels including the expertise in knowing the fine balance between detailed and high-level messages.
- Requires skillful communication abilities to ask the right questions, using tools and visual materials, to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and relationships including full coordination with business partners; Fully accountable for engaging the appropriate partners to drive the work and deliver against expected outcomes.
- Utilizes sound process improvement models and techniques and fully understands project management methodologies.
- Balanced expertise in process design, process re-engineering and project management, including operational improvements at the enterprise level.
- Must be able to work within compressed deadlines.
Enterprise Description: Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques. Manages design or redesign of processes or projects using six sigma methodologies. Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement. Builds action plans and drives execution. Applies business redesign concepts, practices and DFSS tools. May manage teams to achieve process or project objectives. Processes are within a product or service delivery within a single business unit or department and are typically directed toward improving a single business, product, or function. May be Green Belt or Black Belt certified.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of all aspects of end-to-end project management experience including process improvement/re-engineering and technology change efforts
- Experience supporting and participating in technology change efforts in senior project manager role
- Management experience with directs in a matrix team environment
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and in Visio
- Demonstrated PowerPoint presentation skills and ability to target messaging to different audiences
- Proven experience with managing a large, complex group of stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve desired results
- Excellent decision making skills with an assertive and proactive communication style
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
- Must be proficient in data management to include strong data analytic capability
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet extremely compressed deadlines
- Enthusiastic, energetic, determined and positive – especially under pressure
- Ability to navigate enterprise, research and resource information across the bank
- Ability to handle project coordination, delivery and execution while doing analysis/assessment of solutions to drive business outcomes
- Critical thinker and risk minded
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of process design and project management experience with a complete understanding of the key principles and frameworks of Project Management and Process Development desired
- Project Management Professional Certified preferred
- Agile methodology experience, PMI or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus
Job number: 18075720