Line of Business Description:
This role is in support of the Mortgage Servicing Platform group within the Mortgage and Vehicle Servicing Operations (MVSO) organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and updateprocesses by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques.
- Manages design or redesign of processes or projects using six sigma methodologies.
- Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement. Builds action plans and drives execution.
- Applies business redesign concepts, practices and DFSS tools
- Thinks strategically/analytically, understands the big picture, the drivers of success, communicates with impact and drive decision making across the teams.
Engages with business partners to analyze, implement, and update processes by utilizing sound process improvement models and techniques. Manages design or redesign of processes or projects using six sigma methodologies. Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement. Builds action plans and drives execution. Applies business redesign concepts, practices and DFSS tools. May manage teams to achieve process or project objectives. Processes are within a product or service delivery within a single business unit or department and are typically directed toward improving a single business, product, or function. May be Green Belt or Black Belt certified.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of all aspects of end-to-end project management experience including process improvement/re-engineering and technology change efforts
- Strong Analytical skills to manipulate data using MS products such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and SQL (desired).
- "Consultant" type mind set - creative problem solving, can do attitude
- Ability to help drive end-to-end initiatives with little direction from the Leadership Team
- Experience supporting and participating in technology change efforts in senior project manager role
- Demonstrated PowerPoint presentation skills and ability to target messaging to different audiences
- Proven experience with managing a large, complex group of stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve desired results
- Excellent decision making skills with an assertive and proactive communication style
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills
- Must be proficient in data management to include strong data analytic capability
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet extremely compressed deadlines
- Enthusiastic, energetic, determined and positive – especially under pressure
- Ability to navigate enterprise, research and resource information across the bank
- Critical thinker and Risk minded
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Mortgage Servicing desired
- Planning in a monthly Agile environment preferred
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification a plus.
Job number: 18075525