Primary Job/Position Responsibilities:
- Lead and Participate in safety tailgates, follow Albemarle safety work rules and procedures, maintain safety awareness.
- Lead and participate in Control Systems selection, specification (Siemens 505, Allen Bradley SLC500, Honeywell (TPS and Experion), misc. PLC's)
- Lead and participate in installation, programming, checkout, startup, troubleshooting, and tuning of new plant process controls equipment.
- Process Control System programming (Wonderware, APT, Workshop, Control Wave, Rslogix, Panelview, CL code, Display Builder, Control Builder)..
- Design, procure, program, install, and startup Process Control Server systems, Data Repository systems, Network systems, Virtual Machine (VM) systems, Fiber systems, Radio Systems, and Camera systems.
- Design, procure, and startup Process Instrumentation systems such as Control Valves, Flow meters, Process Analyzers, Burners Control Systems, and I/O systems.
- Candidate will possess a technical related Bachelor of Science degree, i.e. Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, etc.
- Five Years in Industrial Process Controls Engineering Experience
- Working Knowledge of PC operating systems, Networking systems, VM systems, high level programming languages.
- Working knowledge of PLC systems, DCS systems, MMI systems, and Historians.
- In depth knowledge of Excel, Approach, Access, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills - Customer focused
- Team Oriented
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 Years experience in Industrial Plant environment.
- Experience in programming APT, Workshop, Wonderware.