SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Process Control Engineer for our client in Macon, Georgia. This person will be responsible for implementing processes as well as maintaining and troubleshooting all control systems within the plant. This individual must have experience in PLCS and DCS control software to support the plant.
- RESPONSIBILITIES:Troubleshooting DCS and PLC hardware/software problems and determining if problem is computer or electronic problem.
- Working with the plants and the engineering department on strategies for automatic process control projects.
- Assist with training and developing technicians and operators.
- Plan, develop, implement, test, and maintain process control system upgrades.
- Develops and implements process control schemes and control techniques. Assists project engineers and develop new control schemes.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Science in Engineering required.
- 3+ years of process controls engineering experiencerequired.
- 3+ years of experience in a paper mill, packaging, or paper industry products required.
- Experience with Distribute control systems and data analysis.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER