In this role, you will assist in the design and implementation of Kodak's reward strategy to meet current and future business needs, consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position.
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the revitalization of an iconic global company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We are stable, profitable, optimistic about the future and looking for professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us take next steps in completing our transformation. We're building a culture which values creativity in all its forms, having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership and innovation, but is also, in many ways, still inventing itself. At this stage of our comeback, Kodak is truly a place where you can make a difference.
Primary Responsibilities to include:
- Provide technical support for the operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of manufacturing instrumentation and process control systems.
- Provide full life cycle support of control systems in film finishing areas, including developing requirements, programming support, commissioning, and ongoing hardware and software maintenance, from the control room to the field instrumentation.
- Support upgrade projects for existing current PLC based control systems, including identifying system hardware and software architecture improvement opportunities
- Provide hardware and integration support for Ethernet based control systems in the plant IT environment.
- Work with maintenance to develop data driven reliability improvement opportunities, as well as troubleshoot system hardware, resolve software malfunctions and assist in system improvements and software upgrades.
- Implement improvements in systems capabilities that will increase the ability to meet customer requirements, including safe and reliable operations, and improve business competitiveness, using Six Sigma methodology as applicable.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated skills in configuring, documenting and troubleshooting control systems (SQL Database, VB.net, wonderware)
- Demonstrated software experience on PLC's, HMI's, I/O subsystems
- Demonstrated skills in MS Windows, network environments, and network architecture
- Commitment to use and development of standards, both internal and external
- Proficient in software tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Communication skills: ability to interact with operator/mechanics/staff/management
- Experience with capital project execution, including Front End Loading
- Demonstrated skills to complete work independently and through influence
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate on teams, including outside contractors
- Knowledge of management of change processes, PHA's, OSHA 1910 PSM
- Knowledge of SQL Databases and Queries
- Knowledge of VB.Net
- Knowledge of PI Historian, Wonderware, MS SQL
- Knowledge of industry standards including ISA 99 Cybersecurity, 101 HMI