$80K — $100K *
Leads business process improvement initiatives that result in operational efficiencies and/or an increase in customer satisfaction. Assists in development of MHI's business process improvement methodology and in the implementation of a business process improvement capability.
• Responsible for most process analysis, design, and simulation.
• Requires high level understanding of organization's business and industry requirements.
• Focus is on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
• Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business teams.
• Uses quantitative and qualitative analysis to develop and improve internal processes.
• Recommends and facilitates process improvement efforts. May lead re-engineering team and act as project manager in some cases.
Develops training curriculum to educate leaders and staff on process improvement and problem solving methodologies
Conducts educational sessions with staff and leaders and coaches them on process improvement projects
Bachelor's degree required in a related field (Business Administration, Healthcare, Engineering, etc.).
• 5 years of process improvement experience with demonstrable successes in application of Lean/Six-Sigma.
Required License, Certification, Association
• LEAN certification and/or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Project management.
• 2 years of process improvement experience with demonstrable successes in application of Lean/Six-Sigma.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Valid through: 5/19/2021
$100K — $200K
8 days ago