Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve (NYSE: FLS) is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Join a team whose services are in high-demand. Flowserve is seeking the best and brightest to join its Sales Operations team. This team, working in concert with the information technology department, is responsible for delivering systems and business intelligence solutions for the sales, quotation and customer service business processes.
The Selling Process Specialist will be responsible for defining, documenting and implementing global, enterprise selling processes and working with colleagues to automate said processes in information technology (IT) systems.
Example process domains include:
· Account & territory management
· Annual account planning
· Marketing lead hand-off to Sales and opportunity conversion
· Multi-channel project pursuit coordination
· Customer/Sales request for quotation (RFQ) hand-off to Commercial Operations quoting teams
· Product/industry specialist engagement
· Sales Coaching and Challenger ™ sales methodology
· Customer/Sales warranty hand-off to Operations
· Digital customer experience
· Organizational change requests to IT systems
Example tasks include: workshop facilitation, process mapping, technical writing, change management and training.
· Develop enterprise-wide architecture and methodologies for sales processing.
· Facilitate workshops – document current processes and build future processes.
· Draft, publish and maintain policy, procedure and playbook documents.
· Continuously enhance processes, documentation, system and analytic capabilities to drive increased efficiency, sales growth and forecasting accuracy; maintain a rolling action item list (RAIL) for in-process tasks and prioritized “wish list” items.
· Develop detailed and logical requirements that can be passed on to the information technology department for execution.
· Conduct user acceptance testing.
· Manage change – lead users through awareness, desire, knowledge, ability and reinforcement stages.
· Develop and deliver training presentations and materials to ensure adoption of new processes, tools and system capabilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline.
· 5+ years of experience in process management.
· Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and leadership skills with the ability to quickly build credibility, influence change and make recommendations to all levels.
· Technical writing competency.
· Experience with major CRM and/or CPQ software; including both implementation and support.
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to multi-task, recognize interdependencies, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
· Demonstrated eagerness to learn complexities of our business and become subject matter expert for areas of focus.
· Strong facilitation skills with emphasis on coordinating and cultivating strong relationships with business partners; team player with the ability to solve issues that require coordination across functional areas.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
· Availability and willingness to occasionally work “off-hours” to support global associates in different time zones.