Your day to day
The Advisor IT Process Management is a subject matter expert in their area that provides key business consultation to stakeholders. The Advisor IT Process Management advises stakeholders on methods to identify and clarify complex business requirements. The Advisor IT Process Management is an experienced individual contributor capable of working under limited supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies and consults on complex problems and process improvements of a diverse cross functional scope to influence process efficiency.
- Leads the streamlining of processes and/or change improvements of operational business practices via analysis and interpretation of current policy, procedure and business needs.
- Consults and advises stakeholders on methods to achieve customer objectives, business needs and processes / workflows.
- Actively participates in industry groups to stay abreast of trends and best practices, with the ability to translate them into recommended methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Consults with stakeholders on business implications of recommended process design or improvements.
- Advises on process implementations in cooperation with key stakeholders to ensure successful rollout, delivery and sustainability to ensure benefits realization.
- Advises stakeholders and partners on the identification, tracking and reporting of key metrics and measurement of process efficiency.
- Advises business analysts, architects, business partners and other key stakeholders to contribute to and/or propose system solutions and effort estimations.
What we need from you
Education Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Experience Typically a minimum of 10+ years of progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Expert analytical thinking/quantitative, reconciliation, planning, organizational and time management skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships.
- Extensive experience in the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools.
- Expert knowledge of process mapping/modeling and business process reengineering.
- Expert systematic investigational skills – include gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Understanding of implications of business requirements on the application(s) with the ability to advise stakeholders and key business partners.
- Expert awareness and knowledge of market trends, business strategies and technology and their interrelationships.
- Experience advising stakeholders in business process improvement initiatives.
- Ability to display expert verbal and written communication skills with all levels within the organization.
- Proven experience in working effectively with diverse internal and external contacts.
- Technical writing skills are a plus.
- Ideal candidates will hold or be in the process of obtaining a certification in a process improvement discipline (e.g. Lean Six Sigma certification, Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP), Certified Business Process Improvement/Reengineering Practitioner (BPR), etc.).
- Possess expert knowledge of supported systems within respective area.
- Able to confidently utilize MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint & MS Visio.
- The ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
What we offer
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.