Probate Litigation Attorney
Less than 5 years experience • Legal Services
Our Client, a fast paced, and intense law practice that includes, probate/wills/trusts/estates, and litigation is seeking talented probate attorneys to join it's team. The firm has a dynamic team of high level thinkers who are personable, loyal, possess great judgment and function well under pressure.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and maintain patience in diverse situations.
- Exceptional judgment and ability to effectively prioritize.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently as a self starter.
- Accepts and acts on constructive criticism.
- Ability to conceptualize complex data and/or processes and execute accordingly.
- Operates in utmost integrity.
- 2-8 years of litigation experience.
- Familiarity with Probate rules and procedures is a plus.
- Draft motions for summary judgment, motions to dismiss, responses and replies.
- Handle oral arguments on motions.
- Perform legal research and draft various legal documents.
- Draft and respond to discovery requests.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of case facts and applicable law.
- E-file pleadings with Superior and Federal courts.
- Manage cases from consultation to termination.
- Supervise and delegate to support staff.
NOTE: this position does not have to be barred in Florida, but the candidate must display a committment to sitting for the next bar exam.