Our client's Field Sales team is among the best and brightest in our industry. In these roles we are looking for competitive field sales representatives to call on new & existing customers and/or market new technologies. The Field Sales team's goal is to drive revenue and profitability for the company and the company's product vendor partner(s) Solutions. This position is field-based, meaning you will live in the region you serve! Bring your experience, competitive nature, and skill set to the table and apply today to join our team!
- This is a field/remote position, the person filling this role can live anywhere in California
- This position covers the West coast
- AV or unified communications experiencepreferred.
- Create new accounts for the company either by acquiring new customers or by expanding existing customer base by marketing / selling new technologies.
Market Analysis / Research
- Evaluates available credit lines for customers relative to goal achievement within the territory.
- Evaluates competitive information, offerings, and customer needs and provides feedback to the company and Vendor Partners.
- Large portion of this role is building relationships/partnerships. Must be strong in this area.
- Builds influential face to face relationships with the target accounts and Vendor Partner's field sales team organization up through regional leadership and key contacts. There is an expectation for candidates to have existing relationships with Vendor Partner field sales teams and customers within the market.
- Maintains regular in person contact with all customers and vendors.
The Company Data Product / Services Promotion
- Promotes the company or Vendor Partner technology tools for segment-specific sales and marketing programs.
- Drives sales and promotion of all the company specialized services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Responsible for meeting revenue, margin and profit goals associated with client base over multiple quarters/years.
- Experience working with sales financial model and supporting financial documents
- Demonstrates broad account and industry knowledge.
- Needs strong presentation skills with Executive-Level partners. Ability to sell value across both short and long term sales cycles.
- Required travel up to 75% of the time both within region and out of region. Expectation is the field associate is onsite at customer's week. Average 40 customer meetings per month.
- Effective Time Management. Ideal candidate is able to demonstrate strong time management and planning skills in order to support 40 onsite meetings per month.
Required Experience and Education:
- 4+ years in High Tech Industry Sales Experience
- 3-4 years of IT channel field experience
- Bachelor's Degree within a business discipline
When you help us and join our team you'll get:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan and Employer Match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- AND MUCH MORE!