- Maintain advanced knowledge of Andersons turf product portfolio and technologies.
- Work in collaboration with our sales team as the external face of the Andersons Pro business to the industry to represent our products and technologies.
- Create and expand the product information and technical support for newer products, maintain CORE product line support, and create technical support for new launches.
- Generate new business opportunities through product and technology knowledge and support with existing customers and prospects.
- Complete on-site visits as needed advising customers on agronomy related matters such as fertilizer usage, programs, cultural practices and weed, insect and disease control strategies that promote the sale of Andersons products and services.
- Design and manage all field trial work supporting new and existing products.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses existing solutions to resolve complex issues-
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Collaborates with other business support functions
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience required