The Visual Solutions Specialist (Pro A/V Specialist) is responsible for leading the visual communication strategy at Sharp Business Systems (SBS). This position works to generate and manage Pro-AV sales revenue, collaborative solutions utilizing Sharp interactive displays, commercial monitors, digital signage, video wall solutions, and integration services pipeline through sales and marketing and othersales strategies. This comprises fostering relationships and uncovering sales opportunities among targeted prospective clients and network partners, and others. This is expected to have direct, positive impact regarding our key market growth, vertical penetration, and geographic expansion initiatives. It also includes the facilitation of sales training to branch sales executives and sales management.
- Position SBS as the leader in collaborative and managed services solutions in targeted markets.
- Work with SBS sales staff to create relationships with decision makers, influencers, partners, consultants, and end users who will provide a consistent sales pipeline of opportunities for our solutions.
- Become an active participant/leader within organizations that connect us with industry decision makers to establish SBS as a relevant and important contributor to the business community.
- Leverage new and developed relationships to open the door to targeted prospective clients.
- Establish a pipeline of referral opportunities from satisfied clients.
- Establish tactical plan to penetrate business unit leads within targeted prospects.
- Showcase collaboration spaces to prospective clients, influencers and partners.
- Drive exposure of SBS collaboration spaces with associations, network groups, influencers and partners for their meetings and events.
- Lead SBS prospect events, sales presentations and vendor partner “Lunch and Learn” presentations.
- Work with SBS sales staff to develop leads into opportunities to close monthly
- Develop business plan, territory analysis and strategy for the primary markets
- Conduct marketingevents
- Participate in sales presentations, and account review process
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and fiscal revenue and profit goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3years’ experience selling Pro A/V solutions preferred
- Salesexperience is required, preferably in a technical consultative sales capacity
- Experience selling high end solutions preferred
- Experience selling “value” for products and intangible services highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability of achieving year-to-yearsales goals utilizing a structured sales system. Formal sales training highly desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Must be computer literate (MS Office suite) understand salesreporting, tracking and reporting of critical data, and familiar with maintaining a sales contact data base