This position will provide both strategic and tactical security guidance around PAM across all new IT programs/projects/initiatives, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls and enhancements.
- Partner with internal and external teams in the requirement gathering, design, implementation and support of the global PAM system at PepsiCo.
- Be a technical advisor/leader in the development of the PAM roadmap and be an active partner in carrying out the initiatives
- Actively oversee the creation and management of the privileged access control policies and corresponding roles and responsibilities of privileged account owners.
- Review and revise access re-certification process for privileged accounts and ensure completion and auditability of privileged account access certifications under the access governance program.
- Oversee the onboarding of application into the PAM solution and act as the lead on expanding the use of the PAM solution throughout the Enterprise and ensuring high adoption rates.
- Be the vendor focal point for any issues related to PAM
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions implemented across the global environment, including but not limited to, CyberArk, TPAM, and PowerBroker.
- Analyze existing tools and processes related to granting and monitoring privileged access for global systems. Enable proper Segregation of Duties, SOX, and governmental controls.
- Execute, document and monitor privileged access to enable successful results for controls.
- Provide guidance to the implementation efforts across the platforms.
- Coordinate with and provide technical expertise to business and IT partners in the creation of effective privileged access rules as servers and applications migrate.
- Collaborates on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle
- Provide escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis. Provide guidance and expertise to PepsiCo’s application outage process.
- Mentor members on the team
- University or College education in Computer Science or related field such as Cyber Security
- 8+ years of relevant identity management technical leadership experience
- 10+ years of overall IT experience.
- Ability to drive resolution for issues that arise within complex and high risk applications.
- Ability to effectively translate technical information between vendors, IT management and other internal and external IT teams.
- Ability to work with all levels of management to define requirements associated with Privileged Account Management, incorporating security best practices.
- Ability to build project plans, translate directives, and present project deliverables to upper management.
- Advanced understanding of the broader impact of Information Security from a business perspective.
- 6+ years of experience with Privileged Account Management and Identity and Access Management solutions like CA PIM, CyberArk, TPAM, PowerBroker, IBM PIM.
- 7+ years of information security experience with a focus in Individual Accountability, Least Privilege and SOD.
- 5+ years of experience with web application development using J2EE components such as JSP, Servlet, Web Service, JDBC, JNDI, etc., and experience with web application deployment on BEA WebLogic platform; in addition to, performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting web applications on a WebLogic platform
- 5+ years of working experience with building and using shell and Pearl scripts
- 6+ years of experience and familiarity with most of the following: Microsoft NT/2000/2003 and Active Directory, Apache/IIS Web Servers, Oracle Database, Linux, HP-UX, AIX, Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced understanding of user life cycle management, access certifications and role-based access control.
- Advanced understanding of key controls and processes for management of privileged user, system, service, and shared accounts.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in both oral and written formats.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and handle tasks with some supervision or questions in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaboration and teamwork.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all PepsiCo associates and by having a positive attitude.
Auto req ID: 125487BR