The Private Wealth Banker IV is primarily responsible for making and servicing commercial and individual loans that involve significant amounts of both secured and unsecured funds and/or credit secured which have the highest visibility and are the most complex in nature. Additional responsibilities include the delivery of Brokerage, Investment management, Trust and Insurance products to high net worth clients and businesses. Handles the largest, most profitable customer relationships within the department. This position can be based in Dallas (Park Cities) or Plano, TX.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops new business through identifying and calling on existing or prospective customers; promotes and cross-sell Bank's services; works with Bank operation areas to ensure that quality service is provided. Serves as relationship manager is delivery of products and services across departmental and divisional lines.
- Monitors and manages existing credit relationships, coordinating with credit services, loan operations, Private Wealth Underwriting and Credit Risk Management for preparation of annual reviews, commitment reports for note renewals, review and analysis of current financial statements and collateral valuations, credit analysis; monitor asset quality and compliance with policy/regulation.
- Negotiates loan proposals; analyzes and evaluates credit requests; coordinates with Credit Risk Management and Private Wealth Underwriting in preparation of commitment reports, recommends appropriate credit grade; makes oral presentation to loan committee; implements approval or declination action.
- Participates in community and professional activities in order to enhance Bank's image and expand personal network of business contacts for development of new business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of lending practices and loan documentation, and loan servicing requirements
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Demonstrated capacity to sell products/services within the financial services industry
- Extensive understanding of credit underwriting, documentation, loan policy, and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis including ratio and trend analysis and projections
- Specialized knowledge of client benefits offered by Brokerage, Investment management, Trust and Insurance products and services.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations
- Good PC skills including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degreeand 8-10 years experience in lending or 14-16 years equivalent work experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!