Supports Private Banking client teams in delivering investment analysis and financial planning materials for high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families within a specific region.
Partners with Regional Private Client Advisor team in business development and relationship management activities to support investment management prospects and clients. At this level, produces, interprets, and prepares information about client portfolios offering solutions to more complicated problems and is proactive in planning and in delivering quality results. Assumes responsibility for decision making.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in investments or otherfinancial services industries.
- *FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs as well as Bloomberg, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, MoneyTree Allocation Master, and otherfinancialdatabases.
- *Minimum 3 years of experience working in a professional team environment.
- Understand marketable securities, investment products and financial planning concepts.
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills.
- Ability to perform financial and economic analyses utilizing various planning tools and software level (expert in Naviplan) and effectively explain cause and effect as well as formulate supportable conclusions.
- Must be able to think through problems and develop solutions.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID PB-8698