Private Wealth Advisor
A Private Wealth Advisor (PWA) is accountable for acquiring and retaining high net worth individual client relationships within the market while acting as an ambassador of Citizens Private Wealth Management. As the primary face of the business, the PWA will lead new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of the wealth management process, investments, banking, trust services and financial planning.
The PWA also leverages a broad team of specialists on his or her team (Investment Manager, Banking & Credit Specialist, Wealth Strategist, and Trust Officer) in order to provide the in-depth expertise for complex clients.This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging in Citizens Private Wealth Management’s intellectual capital to deliver a holistic wealth management solution.
- 10+ years of demonstrated success within Wealth Management/Private Banking
- Bachelor's DegreeRequired, MBA, CFP, CTFA, CFA additive
- Experienceworking with and acquiring high net worth individuals
- Demonstrated experience in wealth management: financial planning, investments, wealth structuring, asset allocation, lending
- Strong prospecting skills, established COI network
- Demonstrated ability to close new business, with track record of success
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Series 7 securities license within 120 days of hire