The Relationship Manager serves as the primary contact for clients providing world-class client service, technical expertise and proactive risk management.
- Provide proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in person, via email or by telephone
- Review client exposures, loss experience along with current coverages and advise and counsel on complex risk exposures
- Create and present private risk management renewal proposals to existing clients and conduct annual interactive reviews, when needed
- Understand, introduce and leverage the holistic platform, as needed, including employee benefits, commercial insurance and asset protection
- Cultivate strong relationships with insurance company partners, and be accountable for knowing insurer contracts, requirements and attributes
- Maintain a concern for accuracy, timeliness and completion when interacting with clients, the firm and insurance company partners to minimize potential for errors and omissions claims
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Look for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment and processes. Bring issues and discrepancies to appropriate leadership
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in personal insurance, including insurance company contracts and guidelines, proprietary insurer systems, and claim knowledge.
- Strong experience working with high net worth clients is preferred
- College degree and/or professional designations preferred, e.g., CPCU, CIC, etc.
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written communications
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to learn appropriate insurance company and firm software systems, including Sagitta and ImageRight
- Current Florida 2-20 License, as required by the State Department of Insurance to provide risk management consulting or risk transfer solutions as necessary in states where the firm functions, or be willing and able to obtain all required licenses within the first 90 days of employment
- Demonstrates firm's core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with corporate culture
Fast-paced multi-tasking environment. Some travel may be required.