Private Investments Senior Associate / Vice President
We are seeking to add a Senior Associate/Vice President to our Private Investments team. In this role, you will work with the team in all aspects of the investment process, including deal sourcing, evaluation, structuring, negotiation and financing, as well as monitoring new and existing portfolio investments. Given a relatively small team of investment professionals, the Senior Associate/Vice President can expect to have meaningful interaction with senior professionals both internally at Two Sigma and externally with management teams.
- Trained at a high quality, control-oriented private equity firm
- 2 to 5 years of principal investing experience
- A demonstrable record of successfully underwriting and overseeing the execution of complex, structured investments
- A demonstrated track record of private equity investments in the Financial Services, Natural Resources and/or Real Assets sectors
- Personality, mindset, and investment approach that fits well with an entrepreneurial, growing firm
- Ability to deeply and thoroughly analyze and dissect a business; i.e. understanding the components and drivers of success beyond the financials
- Presence and self-confidence to interface with the key constituents of the firm including management teams of companies, deal sources, co-investors, and service providers among others
- A pattern of excellence, both personally and professionally, demonstrated by the individual’s education, career track record, intellect, and professional reputation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with management teams
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and the potential to become a senior level investment team member
- Extraordinarily strong quantitative analytical skills
- Self-awareness, maturity, and irreproachable integrity
Education - An undergraduate degree is required; an advanced degree such as an MBA or a JD can be a plus.