Private Duty Nurse
CENTRIA HEALTHCARE: REGISTERED NURSES (RN) AND LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES (LPN) FOR PRIVATE DUTY NURSING
Centria Healthcare has developed a comprehensive program to care for individuals involved in the most serious accidents with potentially long term complications related to those accidents.
We started in 2009 providing Private Duty Nursing.We have grown to become the leading provider of in-home pediatric care in Michigan. When patients are discharged from the hospital and need additional home care, we are there for them. Our company goal is to be always ready and always caring. Our main clientele have gone through catastrophic injuries due to motor vehicle accidents. Some are suffering through traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
Another accomplishment of our organization is, we are the leading provider of ABA(Applied Behavior Analysis), in Michigan.
We are a growing company with values and we encourage applications. Listed below are the duties, benefits and qualifications of being an Centria RN/LPN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform duties outlined in patient's plan of care
• TBI + SCI rehabilitation
• Ventilator and Tracheotomy care
• Gastrostomy tube care
• Dispensing medications
• Observe client’s physical, mental and emotional conditions.
• Report any changes
• Document observed changes
• Current state license as an RN or LPN
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Current negative TB skin test or negative chest X-ray
• Current flu vaccine
• CPR certified
• Competitive pay with direct deposit
• Mileage reimbursements for client transfers
• Positive work environment
• Flexible scheduling: full time, part time and overtime opportunities available. We can accommodate any schedule: weekdays, evenings, overnight, and weekends.
• Visit/Shift work
• Vent and Trach training provided
Centria Healthcare and Centria Home Rehabilitation are always looking to hire caring, professional and dedicated RNs and LPNs. A healthy work life balance is considered in the structure of our organization. We want our clients and staff healthy and happy. We love what we do and have a high expectation of service. We are growing tremendously and are looking forward to adding great individuals to our team. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset.