Private Client Services Tax Manager
BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Private Client Services Manager assists in providing tax compliance and consulting services to our high net worth clients. Significant knowledge of taxation related to personal income, estate and gift taxation and wealth retention strategies, as well as taxation of entities owned by business owners (partnership and corporate taxation), is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Masters in Accounting or Taxation, JD or LLM preferred
- Five (5) or more years of public accounting and private client services experience required
- Public accounting experience working in the private client service area preferred
- CPA required
- CFP, CFE or Masters in Tax preferred
- Experience with Gosystems, GoFileRoom and BNA Tax Planner preferred
- Experience with the Microsoft office suite required