Private Client Investment Advisor
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Base salary plus variable compensation = $125k - $130k first year earnings
This international leading provider of Investment Management and Brokerage services seeks an exceptional individual to join their Private Wealth Relationship Management team. In this senior level role, you will be responsible for managing existing relationships within the firm's high net worth/affluent client practice.You will follow a consultative dialogue approach to better understand each clients goals, needs, objectives, investment preferences and desired level of involvement for investing / managing their portfolio.
To be successful in this role you must be able to leverage planning and analytical tools to present high value solutions across a wide spectrum of client needs and preferences
- Develop existing client relationships in order to increase and retain total assets and revenues through identifying value added products, services and solutions.
- Identify and consolidate client assets held outside of the firm and develop additional business through client referrals
- Deliver high-value and a personalized client experience by creating awareness of needs and matching them with relevant services,
- Leverage local branch investor services team to assist client's understanding of specific products and services
- Provide clients with a stronger bias for guidance with more frequent portfolio consultations, goal planning recommendations and introduction to specialized income teams dealing with annuities and fixed income solutions
- Achieve designated individual and branch business goals
- Strictly adhere to compliance / risk procedures
- Continually build a book of business and market share by acquiring new clients, community outreach, and referrals
- College degree highly preferred
- CFP, CIMA, AWMA, ChFC or CRPC? designation ?required
- 8 to 10years of demonstrated advisory experience providing complex financial planning services to the high net worth/affluent client community
- Series 7 & 63/66 and Insurance licenses required
- Deep industry knowledge of managed money solutions and financial planning concepts
- Experience with Salesforce and Money Guide Pro
- Solid coaching and management experiencepreferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Clean compliance record
This exciting ground floor opportunity will not last long so send your resume today!