- Acts a the principal account and relationship manager for new and existing clients.
- Focuses on generating, managing and servicing a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for generating, retaining and expanding business in one or more of the following areas: loan and deposit products, investment and trust referrals, commercial business referrals.
- Responsible for credit analysis and proper loan structuring.
- Responsible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Develops and follows-up on new client leads through existing clients, referrals from other bank departments and divisions.
- Calls on existing relationships to review portfolios and makes recommendations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's and 6+ years experience with lending, sales, banking products and services, or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of banking, commercial lending, mortgages, investments, trusts, affinity and insurance products and services.
- Ability to display sound judgment.
- Excellent sales, self-management, credit analysis, loan structuring, applicant interviewing and perceptive character judgment skills.
- Extensive working knowledge in financial planning enabling recognition of investments, brokerage sales and referral possibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Commitment to a high degree of service quality.
- Advanced computer skills including word processing and spreadsheet software.