ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The Relationship Manager will be responsible for functions that align with the wealth sales process in daily work to create a constructive client experience.
This includes: Opportunity Management
- Maintains and expands current client relationships.
- Develops and maintains an in- depth knowledge of financial wealth management services and products as well as knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
- Leads, coordinates, and assembles advisory team based on client needs. Acts as lead and/or client advocate/ representative on assembled team.
- Employs and maintains a disciplined approach to prospecting and the client review process using designated tracking tools to document progress on implementation of client strategies.
- Builds a prospect referral pipeline by leveraging referrals from internal and external sources.
- Actively participates in Community organizations to source business development opportunities and demonstrate Key's commitment to the local community.
- Proactively provides client solutions by contacting leads identified in the Desktop. Needs Assessment
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of client's needs, based on the review and analysis of personal and business financial data gathered through Relationship Reviews, the Desktop and personal meetings.
- Determines client needs and opportunities using the 13 wealth issues approach.
- Delivers distinctive service by completing annual relationship reviews with all "focus" clients, consistently updates the Desktop with current client data, call summaries, etc.
- Brings other relationship management team partners to the table to deepen the relationship based upon need and assessment. Presentation
- Prepares and delivers client presentations, individually and as part of a team, presenting appropriate financial solutions via consultative review and proactive contact.
- Promotes and cross- markets products and services to clients by keeping clients informed of products and services.
- Actively listens to concerns, presents a clear concise picture and provides the client with targeted solutions to close the sale.
- Presents at seminars internally for Key as well as for external organizations. Follow
- Up - Maintains ongoing contact with new clients to ensure a consistently positive experience with Key.
- Aggressively grows and maintains a high net worth profitable book of business by successfully closing and maintaining deals to meet or exceed individual and District revenue, contribution, fee income, loans and deposit goals.
- Maintains all banking products, including credit while mitigating risk. Sales
- This position is responsible for either meeting or exceeding assigned individual sales goals which can include expanding existing client business, referrals and or new business growth.
- Five plus years of demonstrated sales and business development experiencewith proven results.
- Demonstrated strong or advanced knowledge of Invesments, Trust and Credit; ability to consult and prioritize client needs.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of financialproducts and banking regulations.
- Demonstrated strong client advisory skills.
- Demonstrated experiencewith and broad understanding of personal and commercial financial statements.
- Proven experiencewith and comprehensive understanding of consumer or commercial lending.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Undergraduatedegree in business related field or equivalent work experience. Proficient in personal computer applications to drive results.
- Employees in this job are required to comply with all rules and regulations of The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (The SAFE Act).
- Employees hired or transferring into this position will need to meet the qualification requirements, in Key's sole discretion, under Reg. Z, prior to acting as a loan originator in a consumer credit transaction secured by a dwelling.
- Qualification requirements include but are not limited to an assessment of overall financial responsibility, character, and general fitness through review of a criminal background check, credit report, and information about any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government jurisdiction.