Less than 5 years experience • Legal Services
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Privacy lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Substantive data protection and data privacy experience and an in-depth knowledge of U.S. privacy statutes
- Experience standardizing policies, protocols, and training programs, including the associated documents such as vendor and client contracts. This includes providing guidance across various stakeholders, such as business and product development, mergers and acquisitions, investor relations, and procurement
- Experience providing legal advice regarding privacy, data-sharing, and related issues
- Experience with Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and financial services is a plus
- Exposure to GDPR
- Vendor relationship management/contract negotiation is a plus
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials, with experience in a dynamic in-house environment preferred
- Active membership in the MA state bar
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing legal advice regarding privacy compliance requirements and opportunities for improvement of privacy policies
- Updating privacy policies, negotiating and drafting master services agreements in accordance with global privacy requirements and providing support to the development of guidelines, training and tools to support privacy accountability and compliance
- Working with and advising business and compliance clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2, (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.