The Privacy Analyst supports the efforts of the MGMRI Privacy Office by working closely with all departments to support the development and maintenance of ongoing privacy-related efforts across the organization. The individual in this position also helps to manage compliance reporting requirements and participates in the development and maintenance of the auditing and monitoring process for MGMRI's Privacy Office. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and MGM Resorts International policies, procedures and legal requirements. At all times, the goals and interests of the department, division and all MGM Resorts International properties (individually and collectively) must be upheld and preserved.
- Partners with internal and external business partners to implement and monitor privacy compliance programs.
- Assists in regulatory reviews, data protection audits, and privacy reviews.
- Communicates with teams affected by new privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
- Ensures that necessary changes to policies and procedures are made as new laws and regulations are updated or created.
- Serves as an internal expert resource for privacy compliance.
- Responds to policy and procedural questions.
- Guides the resolution of privacy compliance issues including effective communication of these issues to business units.
- Responds to various audits, compliance questions, or stakeholder requests.
- Creates and maintains documentation related to Privacy compliance.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Privacy, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent education/work experience.
- At least 3 years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience managing multiple high priority projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.