Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Prior Authorization Pharmacist in Philadelphia, PA!!
As a licensed health care professional employed in the Pharmacy Prior Authorization Department your primary responsibility is to make determinations on prior authorization and coverage requests for pharmaceutical products. Determinations include medical necessity and benefit decisions.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Telephonically provide clinical support to the PerformRx Contact Center
- Engage providers in discussions to support determinations
- Support Fraud and Abuse program system oversight.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2years pharmacy experiencepreferred
- Previous experience in managed care environment preferred
- Current pharmacy license required
- Bachelor's required, Pharm D. preferred.