We are currently looking to hire a ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics Analyst will lead the development and execution of the analytics and reporting roadmap required to support the IT Services, and Operations functions. This role will collaborate closely with IT leadership and technology partners in order to leverage data to drive organizational performance and efficiency, continuous improvement, and increased advisor satisfaction. Management of day-to-day reporting activities, governance and evolution of key strategic partner engagements.
- Develop, prioritize and execute a roadmap for ServiceNow Reporting and Analytics, (including real-time operational data visualization dashboards, continuous improvement opportunities, predictive modeling) that will transform the organization to be data driven and metrics based.
- Utilize key operational and transactional data to derive actionable insights that will improve operational performance and advisor experience. Make improvement recommendations (supported by data and metrics) to Executive Leadership Team
- Oversee the creation of appropriate monitoring mechanisms to measure results against goals and provide insight into corrective actions or incremental opportunities within the framework of business reviews
- Proactively identifies and creates opportunities to embed insights and influence decision making across functional areas, and proactively identifies and creates opportunities for efficient sharing and strategic adoption of best practices
- Utilizes functional mastery and business knowledge to consistently challenge and improve operational ideas, processes and recommendations
- Evaluate and communicate to senior management trends and emerging issues affecting current IT Operations strategies and indicate new strategic opportunities
- Spearheads initiatives for simplification of work processes or value maximizing value of IT resources
- Collaborates directly with other IT operations team members to ensure close integration of activities across the organization
- Leads appropriate governance and processes to monitor and accelerate execution of these initiatives
Other Job Duties:
- Ensures continuous collaboration with IT Operations Management andotherareas.
- Prepares operational status reports and metrics to IT Operations Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have ServiceNow reporting and dashboard experience.
- You are data obsessed, great at translating numbers into IT operational insights and uncovering both the what and the why.
- You are equally comfortable talking with developers as you are IT leaders.
- You’ve spent 3-5 years doing analytical work, preferably in support of IT operational efficiency and client satisfaction continuous improvement efforts.
- You have experience in statistics.
- You are proficient in advanced Excel, SQL and statistical tools
- You are used to rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- You are self-sufficient in getting the data that you need. If you don't already know how to get what you need, you will figure it out.
- You know how to design and manage complex dashboards
- Manages the governance process for reporting operations Lead to develop and implement additional processes
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Drive and Results Orientation
- Data analytics/reporting/build dashboards
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Decisiveness and Discernment
- Client-centric values: