Principle Project Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
Senior Project Manager
Optomi is seeking a Senior Project Manager for their Baltimore, MD location. This role will require the Project Manager to work across numerous business areas to impact and build well-controlled processes for performance. The Project Manager will be responsible for strategy, planning, and execution of numerous transformation initiatives and designed to move the performance operations organization forward in global capabilities.
The Senior Project Manager role is responsible for leading and managing SDLC projects that will be upgrading, migrating, and building applications for their transformation needs.
The Senior Project Manager will be working within the guidelines and direction of the Program to come up with the best solutions possible, based on a thorough understanding of the requirements and the stakeholder needs.
What the right professional enjoy:
- Exposure and the ability to work alongside top-level executives.
- The average tenure at this company is 7+ years.
- Fast Paced Environment with an opportunity to work across teams around the globe.
- The chance to run multi-million dollar projects with a fortune 1, company.
Apply today if your background includes:
- 8+ years of project management and/or relevant consulting experience.
- LeanSix Sigma Certification.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes, methodologies, as well as project lifecycles, planning, budgeting, roadmaps, prioritization, and retrospectives/reconciliations.
- Prior experience and understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries are highly desired.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for keeping all deadlines, deliverables, budgeting, and open lines of communication throughout the organization.
- A strong understanding of the SDLC and Data-driven/ Analytical projects across enterprise-wide organizations.
- This role will require the Project Manager to work across numerous business areas to impact and build well-controlled processes for performance.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for strategy, planning, and execution of numerous transformation initiatives and designed to move the performance operations organization forward in global capabilities.
- Experience in driving large-scale projects within an organization.
- You will be responsible for influencing stakeholders, business partners, and technical teams to make sure you are hitting timelines.
- Poised and composed interaction with all levels of the organization including the senior-level audience.
- Ability to practically apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of business objectives ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery.
- Ensure Clarity is updated with current forecasts and actual time for all assigned projects and tasks. Communicate all changes to schedule and scope on a timely basis