As part of the Avionics Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning team; this principle project manager will be responsible for the coordination, consolidation and reporting of Avionics inventory. He/she will work closely with site leaders and their triad team to gather information and understand the business in order to produce an inventory forecast. He/she will provide support to executive leadership for the presentation of financial information. He/she is responsible for reconciling, understanding, and confirming our financial data to support the monthly financial closing process and will utilize Hyperion and SAP heavily for analysis and reporting.
- Support quarterly forecasting of Avionics inventory to be reported to Operations VP
- Team member of the Avionics Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning integration team
- Primary Avionics point of contact for Global Operations team
- Coordination and consolidation of AOP and LRP inventory plans
- Providing detailed analysis of variances and summary of changes to support presentations to executive leadership
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years if relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
- Strong SAP background
- Hyperion Enterprise experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Working knowledge of Google Suite applications