$200K — $250K *
Principle Mixed Signal/RF Test Engineer - (2003032)
As a Mixed-Signal Test Development Engineer, you will:
- Work on all aspects of ASIC/ASSP semiconductor device verification and validation.
- Develop test solutions to meet qualification requirements.
- Gather and analyze test data to improve, simplify, and optimize test solutions.
- Develop and present Test Plans and ATE Reports to cross-functional teams.
- Interface with external and internal customers (Product Development, Marketing, Business Units, Manufacturing, Product Engineering) on a global scale.
- Participate in cross-functional teams.
- Work in an environment where quality, cost, and delivery are of utmost importance.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering plus 10 years of related experience, or MS degree plus 6 years of related experience
- Technical skills in evaluating / debugging digital and mixed signal circuits
- Experience with Teradyne microFlex OR UltraFlex, Advantest T2000 OR 93K, or similar ATE platform
- Knowledge in VB, C, C++ programming languages
- Knowledge of RF principals is a plus
- Experience with basic lab equipment (oscilloscope, DMM, power supply, AWG, etc.)
- The ability to organize and present project information and goals in a concise, clear manner
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices.
Valid through: 12/18/2020
$150K — $200K
5 days ago