NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Device engineer needed in a high volume, 200mm wafer manufacturing environment. Candidate must have a strong technical background in semiconductor process integration. Candidate must also exhibit excellent planning, organizational, and communication skills.
Job expectations include:
- Drive quality, yield and cost benefits on existing products through process integration enhancements, defect reduction, and product performance improvements.
- Lead cross functional teams both within and outside OHT to improve manufacturing efficiencies and product quality.
- Drive OHT strategic improvement initiatives across all departments, and communicate to stakeholders and senior management in NXP.
- Mentor other OHT engineers, and benchmark industry practices to bring best known methods into OHT.
Specific Knowledge/Skills required:
- BS EE or related field with 5+ years industry experience.
- Experience in IC/MEMS fabrication and process technology required.
- Strong background in DOE and SPC. Six Sigma Green Belt preferred.